This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- Made a change to attempt to solve the problem of folders containing SolidWorks files loading slowly when the SolidWorks shell extension is installed.
- User commands and commands added by scripts no longer have argument keywords in the template forced to all-uppercase (e.g. BLAH/K[foo,bar,baz]).
- Fixed the option to copy NTFS metadata (including labels etc.) being ignored by the Duplicate command. (Normal copy from one folder to another was fine; this only affected Duplicate for creating copies in the source folder.)
- Fixed minor cosmetic issue with Details and Power mode group headings when using column background colors and not using visual styles to draw items.
- Windows 10: Fixed some problems with redirected profile folders not being filtered out below the This PC branch of the folder tree.
- Alt-e now activates the Edit button in the Preferences, Scripts list.
- Script-generated dialogs with more than two items in the first button's drop-down menu now work correctly.
- Script commands run from a button with the @filesonly or @dirsonly modifiers will now respect the modifiers for the list of files in the Func object received by the script.