- montage.exe - grab it from a portable version of ImageMagick ftp://ftp.imagemagick.org/pub/ImageMagick/binaries/
You can just extract the montage.exe directly, no need for anything else
- (optional) zip.exe - get it from Info-zip ftp://ftp.info-zip.org/pub/infozip/win32/
You only need zip.exe from here.
- Attached doicons.bat
- Various icons you want to use from wherever you want:
Rename them to match Directory Opus icon names if you want to use them to override standard icons by default
- Put montage.exe, zip.exe, doicon.bat and your icons somewhere useful on your machine, so you have:
+ bunch of icons
- Use doicon.bat file in the same location, and run it like this:
doicon.bat sourcefiles destinationname
doicon.bat *.png MyAmazingIcons
- Watch with amazement as your icons get squished into a 22x22 version and a 32x32 version and wrapped up into a Directory Opus .dis file
- If you didn't bother getting zip.exe then you will receive:
- you'll need to zip these up yourself and rename the resulting zip file to .dis, which Directory Opus can then use
- Import into Directory Opus
Hope this comes in useful to someone!
- 2016-11-23 Fixed error where zipped file would contain paths, and added a 1px border around the tiles
- 2016-11-23 Updated batch file so that it doesn't include the -22.png and -32.png inside themselves.