Main command line switches:
- COPYNAMES/K Copy paths and filenames of selected items to clipboard.
= allunc Contrary to the internal "Clipboard COPYNAMES=unc" command, this one does convert
file-paths to UNC format *even for local drives* by autodetecting the local ip-address.
Local drive letters will be converted to admin-shares (C: -> \\localhost\C$).
For pasting, please watch the PASTEFROMCLIP switch.
The default Clipboard COPYNAMES command will be used if no option is given.
- PASTEFROMCLIP/S Paste clipboard items. Contrary to the internal "Clipboard PASTE" command, this
one also supports filesystem items from a textual list in the clipboard.
This is handy if you stored paths to files and folders in text form (in an
email e.g.) and want to create real copies of these items.
- PASTETOFOLDERS/S Paste *text* or regular items from the clipboard to all selected folders. The
dedicated script command "PasteToFolders" is obsolete with this, will not be
updated anymore and does not support textual clipboard content. viewtopic.php?f=35&t=23507
Since v.0.3.7 you can also specifiy the target folders by providing a single path or
multiple paths to the FOLDERS option (separate paths by ";").
- PASTETOCONTAINERS/S Paste *text* or regular items from the clipboard to the containing folder
of selected items. This is handy for moving items around in "flatview no folders" mode.
You can move and copy items by pasting items directly over others, which already reside
in the desired target. The location column is a good place to see where your items go.
- MOVE/S Move items instead of copying them. Meant to be used with PASTEFROMCLIP,
PASTETOFOLDERS and PASTETOCONTAINERS.
- PASTEEMPTY/S Create empty files from text, paths or filenames in clipboard. Very handy for
quickly creating a bunch of empty files to test commands or scripts on.
- TRIM/O Trim clipboard content. Trimming left and right is default handling.
You can trim left by using TRIM=left or trim only on the right hand side with TRIM=right.
- TRIMCHARS/O The characters to trim. Default is " " (blanks).
- CLEAR/S Clear clipboard content.
- PT/R Pass through any option or switch to internally used DO commands.
- XLOG/O Level of output, defaults to normal, which means important information only.
To install the command, download the *.js.txt file below and drag it to Preferences / Toolbars / Scripts.
After that the command shall be ready to use in buttons, scripts and externally from dopusrt.exe of course.
- v0.3.9 - 2017/01/23 - version string correction
- v0.3.8 - 2016/11/09 - new option PT for passing through of parameters
- v0.3.7 - 2016/09/21 - new "FOLDERS" option to be used with "PASTETOFOLDERS"