Subscribe topic to be notified of update.
How to use
- Go to Google Map
- Right click on the desired location and select "More info about this place"
- At the bottom of the map, there will display coordinates link like "40.274721, -92.445195"
- Click on it
- The coordinates will display into the search input on the left. Copy them.
- In DOpus, select image files you want coordinates to apply to. (If you select all files in a tab, the script will automatically run on image files only)
- Click on the button provided here and the GPS metadata will be applied
- If the clipboard doesn't contain any supported GPS coordinates format, you'll be prompted to paste the coordinates.
How to install button
Download the desired button version and drag & drop it in a Dopus toolbar in customize mode.
Here is the english version:
Here is the french version of the button:
Fix : "42.018396,-105.234445" format was processed as invalid because the script expected there was a space after the comma such as "42.018396, -105.234445"
Fix : If among the selected files there were other file types, the script couldn't apply metadata to the image files
Change: No filter is required anymore. Valid files are automatically handled by the script.
Smart behavior: if the clipboard contains valid GPS (like "40.274721, -92.445195"), clicking the button will directly apply them to the selected image files else user will be prompted to enter coordinates.
First release: The button prompts user to enter GPS data.