To install, download the attached touch.js.txt and copy or move into your Script Addins folder. Once installed you can execute touch from a button or an instant >touch command.
This latest version is v4.2. Recent changes include:
- v4.2: Added configuration option to control "Show day names" when Locale (Unaligned) is selected.
- v4.1: Fixed bug when "Show day names" option in use.
- v4: Added support for adjusting date/timestamps - e.g. add or subtract hours, days, weeks, etc.
- v4: Added command line support for processing filespecs from the clipboard. Command is Touch CLIP.
- v4: Added command line support for processing a single item, e.g. Touch FILE = C:\install.log
- v3: The size of the listbox has been increased to accommodate more items without needing to scroll.
- v3: Date display format is selectable using the radio buttons.
- v3: The user's choice of default date display can be set in script preferences.
- v3: The dialog is resizeable by dragging.
- Grab #1 shows a "Touch Action" to set all = newest. Dates are shown aligned in locale format.
- Grab #2 shows a "Touch Action" to set all = newest. Dates are shown unaligned in locale format.
- Grab #3 shows an "Adjust" operation to add one hour to all items. Dates are shown in YMD format.