This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- Added the Set TREELOCK command which lets the folder tree lock be used even if the tree header is turned off.
- Fixed crash under Windows 10 when double-clicking on an Acronis TrueImage .tib file.
- The "Current sort field" background color setting was ignored when the file display was grouped.
- Fixed overriding of certain system Windows+<key> hotkeys in Windows 10.
- TrueImage context menu extensions are no longer blocked by default as they seem to be better behaved these days.