This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- Added the SysInfo script object which lets scripts access mouse and monitor coordinates.
- Upgraded putty code to 0.65, fixes SSH login error on a particular server.
- The command SetAttr META * will now clear date taken/date digitized fields from EXIF tags.
- Multiple-key hotkey sequences now work even if a child control has input focus (provided the first key in the sequence isn't consumed by the control).
- Improved filtering in the synchronize function (previously orphan folders could be left behind selected for sync even if their contents had all been filtered out)
- The Archives plugin now disables ISO handling by default, to avoid getting in the way of the ISO mounting built in to newer versions of Windows or similar tools (and because it could only handle certain ISO types).
- Improved performance of zip archive extraction with archives that contain tens of thousands of files and folders.
- The browse-for-folder dialog is now faster when browsing folders containing zips with a huge number of items inside.
- Fixed glitched transition animations (e.g. when changing folders) when using multiple monitors at mixed DPIs.