This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- Fixed an error uploading to some SSH SFTP sites.
- The combination of Single Click and Full Row Select modes now interprets clicks anywhere on the line as a double-click, instead of only on the name part. (Unless Preferences / Miscellaneous / Advanced: single_click_rename is on.)
- Fixed scrollbars and full row selection rectangles not updating to account for bold labels in auto-sized columns when changing folders.
- Windows 10: Open With > Choose Default Program now lets you set a default program again, not just select which program is used to open the file once.
- Breadcrumbs path field now respects the Select previous folder when going up Preferences setting by default. The selectprevious and noselectprevious args can be used to override this.
- The Drives List drop-down will now take you to the root of the drive if you select the drive you are already on. (Previously, it did nothing, even when the curdir argument was not specified.). When the curdir argument is used this must be enabled by adding the rootmode argument as well. The same change also applies to the Go DRIVEBUTTONS command when CURDIR argument is used.
- Metadata panel defaults to the current folder when you add cover art. (Since the cover art is usually already in the same folder as the music.)
- Metadata panel would show coverart unghosted if you selected one file, then ctrl-selected another with different art. Both covers should be ghosted unless changed or in both files.
- Fixed Windows Search results from the previous query coming into the results collection if you changed the query while the previous one was about to return results.
- Fixed libraries pointing at network paths loading slowly if localized paths were enabled.
- Fix for status bar which could appear over some lister elements if it was turned off and you switched to dual display.
- Tooltips in some list controls (mainly in Preferences, not the file display) could show text for the item above the mouse pointer in some situations.
- Fixed cosmetic issue with Thumbnails mode where tiny thumbnails (or huge fonts) could cause labels to draw on top of each other in extreme cases.
- Fixed cosmetic issue with Tiles mode and the Details mode Thumbnail column. The case of CD cover thumbnails could grow larger than the cover art inside it.
- Fix for the script log not showing all script output when scripts generated a huge volume of messages at once.
- Fixed memory leak when using script columns.
- Fixed memory leak each time a Rename or Column script was called for a file.
- Fixed scripting doubleClickData.mouse always showing "none" outside of Details and Power modes.
- Fix for script columns not working for all items in folders with around 10,000 items or more.
- Fix for crash which could occur with some script code. e.g. "Set x = Nothing, DOpus.Output x"
- Windows 10: The folder tree no longer shows duplicate copies of removable drives under both Desktop and This PC branches (sometimes reported as empty drives being shown).
- AudioTags plugin now handles incorrect FLAC files with ID3 data before the "fLaC" header by skipping over it.
- Fixed a number of issues with high DPI displays.